Macadamia Gold Chicken
- 8boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoonsGF soy sauce
- 1 tablespoonoil
- ½medium onion, finely minced
- 3garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoonminced ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
- Chopped corriander, to serve
MACADAMIA GOLD ARTISAN SPREAD SAUCE
- ½ cupnatural Macadamia Gold artisan spread
- 1can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 cupchicken stock
- 1 tablespoonhoney
- 1 teaspooneach: ground cumin and coriander
- A pinch of chilli flakes if you want a bit of heat
Cut the chicken thighs into bite-sized pieces and put them into a large bowl. Add the soy sauce and mix. Let the chicken marinate while you chop the onion and make the sauce.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together all the Macadamia Gold artisan spread sauce ingredients.
Heat the oil in a large, non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Pour the chicken and soy sauce into the pan (careful, it will splatter) and move the chicken around so that it is in a single layer. Let it cook undisturbed for 5 minutes then turn the chicken pieces over and let them cook for another 5 minutes.
Add the onion to the pan and let it cook for 3 minutes, or until it is transparent. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 more minute.
Pour the Macadamia Gold artisan spread sauce into the pan and let it cook until it begins to thicken a little, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and serve with a little chopped coriander for garnish. Serve with Rice. Enjoy!